The outbreak of COVID-19
Help prevent any further infection within the workplace, community and get tested for Coronavirus (COVID-19) and find out your results in 10 minutes.
Once you have booked an appointment, a member of our team will be in touch to confirm your testing date.
A pre-test consultation (triage) will be conducted with you via telephone to explain how the in-clinic testing works, and what you can expect on the day of testing.
A post-test consultation will be conducted by the healthcare professional to help you understand the results.
CLINIC ANTI-BODY TESTING
Your main anti-body testing appointment is for 30 minutes; however, we recommend that you arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled testing time. Please bring proof of ID (passport or driving licence) so we can issue you with your post-test result. It would desirable for you to bring or wear protected facemask and gloves.
It is extremely important that you do not attend our clinic locations if you are showing any Coronavirus-related symptoms. These include a fever and/or persistent cough. If you have shown either of these symptoms you must wait at least 14 days before testing. As we will be practising effective social distancing, please do not bring along family members or friends as they will be asked to wait outside the clinic whilst you get tested.
Please note, these COVID-19 Tests will be administered by a Medical Healthcare Professional at the clinic. The Professional will be equipped with all required protective equipment (PPE). You must be 18 or over to qualify for the Antibody Testing scheme.
- Our nurse will ask you to wash your hands at the facility provided.
- You will be asked to massage your index finger.
- Our nurse will then give you the lancet to place against your finger, which you will use to prick your finger.
- They will give you a cotton pad to wipe away the first drop of blood.
- They will use a dropper to collect a few droplets of blood which will be transferred onto the test cassette. provide you with an alcoholic wipe and a plaster for your finger.
- They will take the test cassette to be analysed. Our nurses can wait with you while maintaining a distance of two metres. The test will take approximately 10 minutes to show the results.
- You will be given paperwork with your test results – all test results are private and confidential
If you’d like to learn more about the antibody testing and how it works, please click on this link.
PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY
These testing kits are not for home use but are for organisations, healthcare establishments and professional use only, this test kit has been approved by the MHRA.
The COVID-19 antibody testing kit is priced at £120 (RP £395). For this price, you will get:
- A 15-minute pre-consultation
- An appointment for the antibody testing to be conducted at our pop-up clinic
- Follow up consultation 7 days after testing depending on the results
Please note, if you have a discount code, enter it in the corresponding field on the pre-consultation registration page. If you’re ready to book an appointment, click me.
buying in bulk
We also have Surgical Maks and Hand Gel Sanitiser (No Alcohol – With Aloe Vera and Vitamin E) available to buy in bulk.
If you are a medical professional and have a business where you would need to do your own testings. Please email email@example.com and our team will follow up with you.