Healthcare Assistant (HCA)
Responsible to: Registered Manager
Date posted: 04/06/20
Do you want to want to be part of something amazing? Do you want to feel as though you make a difference each and every day?
You, yes YOU can become part of an exciting team of health care assistants as part of a new company providing health services to the Bromley, Bexley, Lewisham, Ealing and Wandsworth areas!
The role of a Health Care Assistant includes a variety of responsibilities as patients require help with all aspects of everyday living. For example, you may be engaged in meal preparation, domestic duties as well as emotional wellbeing. You will work on a rota basis which may or may not include
evenings, weekends, sleep-in duties and waking nights.
Experience is desirable but not essential, as full training will be provided.
• Full time and part-time hours!
• Free professional training and advice to help you progress in your career!
• Excellent pay rates!
• Candidates who demonstrate loads of empathy.
• Proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
• Passing of mandatory employment checks.
• Passing of mandatory DBS check.
Apply now while you still can!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent